Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

YouTube!!!

YouTube is one of the top most searched social media website on the Google search engine. I personally use YouTube every day to listen to songs, and maybe to relieve a little stress by watching funny videos and such. 
It is so much more convenient now that YouTube has been made into a mobile app. I used to complain about having to download songs (which is illegal now by the way, so I don’t anymore) and transferring them to my phone. It was a tedious and dreadful task for me, but I needed my songs or I would be bored to death when I’m out. 
The YouTube app is practically the exact same thing as the one we use on our laptops. The new addition of resolution adjustment is fantastic for me as it saves buffering time and data usage. 
The only thing I hope they would add is the ability to play your own playlists. All in all, this app is one of my top favs.

How it looks like on mobile


Aryeh D. (2014, June 5). Youtube app updated with video resolution choices. Retrieved from http://androidandme.com/2014/06/applications/youtube-app-updated-with-video-resolution-choices/

Lim Chooi Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment